Why should you get your sewer line scoped with a camera?
- The purpose of a sewer scope inspection is to determine the condition of the property’s sewer line and to see if the system is functioning properly.
- Our technician will insert a mini video camera into the sewer line. If problems with the line are found, we are able to accurately pinpoint the location and depth of the troubled area.
- Common sewer line problems are root intrusion, holes, pooling or bellies, cracks, and pipe separation also know as offsets.
- Tree roots growing into sewer lines is a common problem. Roots crawl into tiny openings and expand in the sewer line, latching on to other debris that typically cause backups.
- Offsets can be an unfortunate result of ground shifting.
- We will record the inspection, upload it to YouTube with a unique link, and provide an analysis of the video.
- Did you know that a functioning sewer may have problems that do not currently affect the performance of the line? However, these problems may cause a future sewer backup leading to an unexpected emergency and costly damage and cleanup?
- Very few home buyers ask for a sewer inspection before purchasing their home. Sewer scope inspections are not something most buyers think about. Home inspections are common, but sewer lines are often an after thought, if it crosses a buyer’s mind at all. Yet it’s one of the most costly repairs a homeowner may encounter!
- The time to find out if a sewer is faulty or needs replacement is before buying a home, not after the fact.
Why use Jimmy Rooter?
- We are experienced. Cleaning drains is our business. We can commonly feel a problem with our snake before we see it!
- We are objective and this is important because we do not perform sewer repairs.
- We charge $99.00. *Get your sewer cleaned for another $50.00 with access.